You can view the online version immediately. (See How to View Volume 1 Issue 1 Online below for instructions.)
If you purchased the Print Plus Online Version or the Print Version, your print copy of the magazine will be on its way to you very soon. If you didn’t purchase the print version, it’s not too late. You can upgrade your online-only subscription and still receive a print version of Volume 1 Issue 1.
In This Issue
- Introducing the All-New Mercury Cougar – The story of the introduction of the 1967 Mercury Cougar and the restoration of the first Cougar.
- Ebony and Ivory – 1970 saw the introduction of a unique trim option, Pauline Trigére’s Houndstooth tops and interiors.
- Photographing Your Cougar – Tips and tricks to photograph your Cougar for publication in Legendary Cougar Magazine.
- Original Only Once – Skip Humphrey’s life-long love affair with his 1972 Cougar XR-7 convertible.
- Wired for Sound – Installing Retrosound’s Model One in-dash receiver in an early Cougar.
- Charter Subscriber List – Thanks to everyone who made Legendary Cougar Magazine possible.
- Cat Tracks – Editor Bill Basore introduces Legendary Cougar Magazine.
- Event Coverage – Legendary Cougar Magazine at Fabulous Fords Forever! 2014.
- Mercury Archaeology – Looking back with vintage postcards at the dealers who sold the Cougar.
Forget Your User Name or Password?
Your user name was sent to you in the email you received confirming your subscription to Legendary Cougar Magazine. We realize it may have been a while since we sent you that email. If you have forgotten your user name and/or your password, don’t worry. In most cases, your user name is everything before the “@” sign in the email address you used to subscribe.
If that doesn’t work for you, use the Lost Password link on the Sign In Page to recover your user name and reset your password using the email address you used to purchase your subscription, then start with step one below.
How to View Volume 1 Issue 1 Online
If you’re an Online Only or Print Plus Online subscriber, viewing Volume 1 Issue 1 online is easy; you simply use the user name and password you were sent when you purchased your subscription. Follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Use your web browser to go to Volume 1 Issue 1.
- If you’ve already logged in before and haven’t closed your browser, you’ll be taken directly to the magazine. If not, click the Sign In Button.
- Enter the user name you were sent when you purchased your subscription.
- Enter the password you created when you purchased your subscription.
- Click Sign In.